First time available 5 acre estate on Sequim Bay, with 345 ft waterfront. Stunningly beautiful, custom designed, NW Contemporary home, plus separate guest house.
From the moment you open the door you will want to call this place 'home'. Timeless architecture captures grand vaulted ceilings with rich timber beams, walls of large picture windows and french doors artfully blend outdoor and indoor living and showcase the panoramic water views. Huge floor to ceiling rock fireplace anchors the spacious and open main living areas. Large step down family room with lots of built-ins.
Paradise Cove Features
- Chef's kitchen with slab granite counters, large prep island, ample oak cabinets, breakfast bar, double oven, sub-zero, informal eating nook. Large, open 'dining room', buffet area. Main living areas have warm, oak floors.
- Large, main floor master suite with sitting area and fireplace, (5 piece master bath), walk-in closet.
- Additional guest en-suite on main floor.
- Upstairs office or den...could be another guest space, with 1/2 bath.
- Nearly every angle, in every room captures the views of Juan de Fuca, the San Juan Islands and Vancouver Island.
- Wrap around deck is partially covered for year round outdoor living. Built-in hot tub.
- Guest house features: full kitchen, dining room, large family room with vaulted ceiling and fireplace, two main floor bedrooms and two full baths, separate utility room with great storage. Upstairs has huge sleeping loft. Covered front porch with terrific views.
- On-site caretakers manage and maintain all common areas.
Location: 4065 E Sequim Bay Rd, Sequim 98382
Main House - 2 Bedrooms | 3.5 Bathrooms | 3 Fireplaces | 3298 sq. ft
Guest House - 2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | Sleeping Loft | 2200 sq. ft
Price: Offered at $2,498,000
Contact Real Estate Agent, Ev Winningham
If you are interested in purchasing this beautiful estate located in Paradise Cove in Sequim, WA, please contact me by phone 425.765.8889.